Basic Annual Check Up
Annual Checkup- $110
Most important, this is a good panel to establish your “baseline.” Your baseline consists of all the numeric test results (levels) including your blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) – tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting.
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) – gives information about electrolytes, kidney and liver functions.
• Lipid Panel – analyzes your cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results are used to determine your risk for coronary artery disease or stroke.
• TSH – analyzes thyroid function and signs of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
• Hemoglobin A1c – The A1c test evaluates the average amount of glucose in the blood over the last 2 to 3 months.
Consult a Health Specialist
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
* Indicates required questions
PRIVATE, AFFORDABLE, & CONVENIENT
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT? WE CAN COME TO YOU!!
Live Life to the Fullest Again - Starting Today!
We offer guaranteed results!