Diabetic Panel- $125
The Complete Blood Count (CBC) tests for blood disorders such as infection or anemia; the Hemoglobin A1c can detect pre diabetes, diagnose it, or see if diabetes is under control.
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) – tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting.
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) – gives information about electrolytes, kidney and liver functions.
• Lipid Panel – analyzes your cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results are used to determine your risk for coronary artery disease or stroke.
• Hemoglobin A1c – The A1c test evaluates the average amount of glucose in the blood over the last 2 to 3 months
• Insulin – Insulin helps regulate blood glucose levels and plays a role in lipid metabolism. Too much insulin indicates insulin resistance which promotes weight gain by storing fat. It also plays a role in inflammation and tends to lower HDL(“good”) cholesterol and raise levels of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
Consult a Health Specialist
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
* Indicates required questions
PRIVATE, AFFORDABLE, & CONVENIENT
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT? WE CAN COME TO YOU!!
Live Life to the Fullest Again - Starting Today!
We offer guaranteed results!