Basic Female Hormone Panel
Basic Female Panel- $160
The Female Basic Hormone Panel is a test that assesses levels of the hormones of concern to women as they age.
• Free and Total Testosterone – Known as the feel-good hormone, testosterone helps maintain a woman’s libido, bone and muscle mass, cardiovascular health, mood, and sense of well-being. Testosterone in conjunction with estrogen is crucial in minimizing hot flashes, sleep disturbances, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
• DHEA-S – Produced primarily by the adrenal glands, DHEA is the most abundant steroid hormone in the human body. DHEA plays a fundamental role in hormone balance, as well as supporting one’s immune function, energy, mood, and maintenance of muscle and bone mass. Since orally administered DHEA is mostly converted to DHEA-S, coupled with the fact that DHEA-S levels are more stable in the blood than DHEA, measurement of DHEA-S is preferable to DHEA.
• Progesterone – Instrumental in balancing the powerful effects of estrogen, an imbalance between progesterone and estrogen is linked to weight gain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, migraine, cancer, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and osteoporosis.
• Estradiol – The primary female sex hormone, estradiol is a form of estrogen responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle, skin elasticity, bone strength, bladder and vaginal healt
Consult a Health Specialist
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
* Indicates required questions
PRIVATE, AFFORDABLE, & CONVENIENT
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT? WE CAN COME TO YOU!!
Live Life to the Fullest Again - Starting Today!
We offer guaranteed results!