Basic Male Hormone Panel
Male Basic Panel- $155
Most important, this is a good panel to establish your “baseline.” Your baseline consists of all the numeric test results (levels) including your blood counts, kidney function, liver function, electrolytes, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and thyroid function values. By knowing these levels, you can begin to manage your own health to see if they fluctuate over time.
• Free and Total Testosterone – Known as the feel-good hormone, testosterone helps maintain a woman’s libido, bone and muscle mass, cardiovascular health, mood, and sense of well-being. Testosterone in conjunction with estrogen is crucial in minimizing hot flashes, sleep disturbances, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) – tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting
• Estradiol – The primary female sex hormone, estradiol is a form of estrogen responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle, skin elasticity, bone strength, bladder and vaginal health.
• Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) – PSA is produced exclusively by cells of the prostate gland. Used in conjunction with a digital rectal examination, PSA is a useful screening test for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer development.
Consult a Health Specialist
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
* Indicates required questions
PRIVATE, AFFORDABLE, & CONVENIENT
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT? WE CAN COME TO YOU!!
Live Life to the Fullest Again - Starting Today!
We offer guaranteed results!