Weight Loss Panel
Weight Loss Panel- $330
This test will help identify any imbalances in your thyroid, reproductive and stress hormones, which can impact your ability to maintain a healthy weight.
• Complete Blood Count (CBC) – tests for blood disorders such as leukemia, anemia, and blood clotting.
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) – gives information about electrolytes, kidney and liver functions.
• Lipid Panel – analyzes your cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL and HDL levels. Results are used to determine your risk for coronary artery disease or stroke.
• TSH , FT3, FT4, RT3– analyzes thyroid function and signs of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
• Hemoglobin A1c – The A1c test evaluates the average amount of glucose in the blood over the last 2 to 3 months
• Free and Total Testosterone – Known as the feel-good hormone, testosterone helps maintain a woman’s libido, bone and muscle mass, cardiovascular health, mood, and sense of well-being. Testosterone in conjunction with estrogen is crucial in minimizing hot flashes, sleep disturbances, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
• DHEA-S – Produced primarily by the adrenal glands, DHEA is the most abundant steroid hormone in the human body. DHEA plays a fundamental role in hormone balance, as well as supporting one’s immune function, energy, mood, and maintenance of muscle and bone mass. Since orally administered DHEA is mostly converted to DHEA-S, coupled with the fact that DHEA-S levels are more stable in the blood than DHEA, measurement of DHEA-S is preferable to DHEA.
• Progesterone – Instrumental in balancing the powerful effects of estrogen, an imbalance between progesterone and estrogen is linked to weight gain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, migraine, cancer, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and osteoporosis.
• Estradiol – The primary female sex hormone, estradiol is a form of estrogen responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle, skin elasticity, bone strength, bladder and vaginal health.
• Insulin – Insulin helps regulate blood glucose levels and plays a role in lipid metabolism. Too much insulin indicates insulin resistance which promotes weight gain by storing fat. It also plays a role in inflammation and tends to lower HDL(“good”) cholesterol and raise levels of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
• Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy – Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is important to every cell and tissue throughout the body. From proper immune function and bone density to heart health and mood disorders, vitamin D is critical for optimal health.
• C-reactive protein (High sensitivity) – CRP measures general levels of inflammation in your body, but cannot show where the inflammation is located or what is causing it. Uncontrolled, systemic inflammation places you at risk for many degenerative diseases like heart disease and stroke.
• Cortisol – High levels of stress can trigger your body to store additional belly fat.
Consult a Health Specialist
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
* Indicates required questions
PRIVATE, AFFORDABLE, & CONVENIENT
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING OUT? WE CAN COME TO YOU!!
Live Life to the Fullest Again - Starting Today!
We offer guaranteed results!